We are deeply grateful to the following organizations that have generously given us their time, experience, advice, and support in helping us establish our goals and our means of achieving them.
- Billion Oyster Project
- Board of Education – P.S. 175
- Captain Mike’s Diving Services, Inc.
- City Island Historical Society and Nautical Museum
- City Island Yacht Club
- Coastal Steward
- Consolidated Yachts, Inc.
- Gaia Institute
- Hunter College of CUNY – Animal Behavior and Conservation Master Program
- Hutchinson River Restoration Project
- Maritime College of SUNY
- Morris Yacht and Beach Club
- Nantucket’s Natural Resources Department – Shimmo Creek Oyster Restoration
- Natural Resources Group, NYC Parks
- New York Restoration Project
- NY/NJ Baykeeper Soundview Oyster Restoration Project
- NYC Department of Parks and Recreation
- Proud Pour
- Save the Sound
These City Island restaurants joined enthusiastically with our efforts at shell collection. Members of their staff have been incredibly helpful in sorting shells and storing them for us in containers ready for pick-up.